We are looking for Chief Technology Officer (CTO), who is responsible for overseeing all technical aspects and technological resources of an organisation for the purpose of organisational growth.
The CTO will work with Executive Management to grow the company through the use of technological resources. Using an active and practical approach, the CTO will direct all employees in IT department to attain the company’s strategic goals established in the company’s strategic plan.
- Directs the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth.
- Works in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as marketing, production and operations as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Conducts research and case studies on leading edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation.
- Acts as a good steward of Zipay resources and ensures control of IT departmental budgets.
- Develops and directs all networking safeguards to reduce the risk of outside breaches and protect sensitive internal and external client information
- Develops and implements all internal communication systems, such as email and instant messaging
- Consistently evaluates technical efficiency and makes changes as necessary
- Makes presentations to board of directors and chief executive officer.
- Identifies competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of a company.
- Directs the development and possible implementation of policies in instances of a breach, also known as disaster recovery plans
- Have strong engineering discipline: Be able to apply practical knowledge to build better software.
- Have strong experience in both managing people and guiding technical strategy.
- Have a large and quality network, including trusted development firms, engineers and consultants who can help fill the gaps in his/her knowledge.
- Have practical approach, who should be a true team player, willing to puts his or her ego aside when necessary.
- Possess good communication skills, who can translate between business and technical spheres streamlines communication and ensure that the projects are going in the right direction.
- Be able to focus on big picture, recognize the value of staying apace with technical trends and think strategically about the future.
- Have knowledge and landscape of newest tools as well as industry trends.
- BS in related field
- At least 3 years of experience in the Information Technology arena
- At least 1 years of management and strategic experience in fintech or MBA/MS in related field
Please send email to: [email protected]
#CTO #Fintech #Emoney #UangElektronik